Oliver Rae is currently seeking a Picker/Packer in the Oldbury area to work with a leading manufacturer. Immediate starts are available!
· 7am-4pm (3pm finish on Friday)
· £10.50 per hour
· Loading and unloading via FLT – Training to be given.
· Picking & packing orders using a pick list.
· Using the courier portal on the desktop computer.
· Implement the company’s goods in/out procedures including the checking of deliveries.
· Ensuring all goods and paperwork are in order.
· Monitor and report shortages or damages.
· Monitor stock levels and issue requisitions for stock replenishment.
· Record and monitor expected daily deliveries.
· Reporting if deliveries have not occurred when expected.
· Unpack and store deliveries into the correct locations in a timely manner.
· General housekeeping duties to ensure a clean and safe working environment.
· Delivery or collection of goods using the company vehicle.
· May be asked to assist other Departments with the following:
· Assembly duties – assembly of ongoing builds using hand tools.
· Material preparation – preparation of materials including the cutting, threading and grooving of pipe using Rigid type machinery. Cutting of steel sections such as Box section, angles, channels and Unistrut type framing systems using a bandsaw.
· Painting pipework of fabricated items.
· Assist with basic unpowered wiring duties.
· Warehouse experience essential.
· Must be able to follow instruction.
· Basic computer navigation and utilisation skills.
· Full Driving Licence required.
Our client is happy to consider a 12-week Temporary to Permanent or straight Permanent for this position.
To be considered for this role please click “Apply” to be considered or call 01922 895 635
Oliver Rae is an Established Recruitment Business with offices based in Walsall and Halesowen. We supply Temporary and Permanent Staffing to a range of sectors.