Oliver Rae is currently seeking a Warehouse Manager in Tyesley. To support and grow within a busy manufacturing and distribution site.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:30 & 15:00 finish on a Friday
- Managing the company expectations of stock rotation, stock accuracy and PPO – implementing the best practice warehouse and supply chain procedures.
- Working closely with the quality manager to implement robust goods inward and quality checking processes.
- Managing and motivating the logistics teams.
- Ensuring health and safety procedures are achieved.
- Transforming change and driving improvements to the team.
- Training internal staff.
- Stock checking.
- Management reports.
Do you want to work for a company where they put their employees’ values at the heart of the business? Somewhere you are looking to grow and develop? Look no further and click apply now!
To find out more about the role please call us on 01922 895 635.
Oliver Rae is an Established Recruitment Business with offices based in Walsall and Halesowen. We supply Temporary and Permanent Staffing to a range of sectors.