Van Drivers required in Walsall and Wednesbury – What can our clients offer?
- Full-time positions on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Long working days ensuring you get the overtime you need for Christmas.
- Excellent vehicles to travel round and complete your drops.
- Organised fleet to ensure your drops are as smooth as possible.
If you are a driver that enjoys long and short distance delivery driving we would love to hear from you!
- Lifting and loading.
- Driving company vehicle in safe manner.
- Delivering furniture to room of choice.
- Removing furniture.
- Using hand and power tools if required.
- Completing paperwork.
- Customer service.
- £11.00 per hour
- Overtime in the week is a flat rate & on a Saturday is time and half
- 06:00am starts typically a 10-11 hour day
- Valid UK driving licence.
- 2 years van driving experience.
- Physically fit, role requires manual handling.
- No more than 6 points on licence, no IN, DR, DDs.Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Proven experience as a van driver or delivery driver
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
If you are a reliable and responsible individual with excellent driving skills, we want you to join our team as a Van Driver.
You will play a crucial role in ensuring the safe and efficient transportation of goods to our customers. Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
This is working for a company with easy transport links. This is a temporary and ongoing role with a view of being taken on permanent with the company after a successful 12-week period.
To be considered for this role please click “Apply” to be considered or please call 01922 895 635 for more information.