Oliver Rae is currently seeking an experienced Shift Manager in Oldbury to join a busy manufacturing business.
- Hours of work are Monday – Friday 14:00 – 22:00
- Pay £16.66 per hour
- This is a permanent vacancy
- 25 days holiday & statutory bank holidays
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of production.
- Ensure company’s targets and objectives are achieved.
- Ensure that employees comply with health, safety and standard operating procedures.
- Developing and reviewing production reports.
- Improving costs, safety, production, quality, efficiency, volumes etc.
- Collating data, monitoring KPI’s and targets.
- Supporting management team.
- Conduct team meetings, deliver toolbox talks/shift briefs, and gather ideas for improvement.
- Motivate and drive performance of team members, giving direction and feedback where required.
- Liaising with HR when tackling poor performance, Return to Works etc.
- Report machinery breakdowns to maintenance.
- Accurate reporting of hours for the purposes of payroll & attendance.
- Recruitment, induction, and evaluation of new & existing employees.
- Level 3 Leadership & Management qualification or equivalent experience.
- Manufacturing/engineering degree preferred.
- Proven track record within manufacturing management.
- Travelling between sites within the West Midlands.
- IT literate.
To be considered for this role please click “Apply” to be considered or please call 01922 895 635 for more information.
Oliver Rae is an Established Recruitment Business with offices based in Walsall and Halesowen. We supply Temporary and Permanent Staffing to a range of sectors.