Oliver Rae is working with one of our highly valued clients based in the Wolverhampton area. They are seeking a hands-on senior production supervisor who has experience in the Metal Stamping industry.
If you possess a unique blend of skills, quality, and experiences within the Manufacturing and Engineering sectors to enable you to lead from the front – this role may be perfect for you!
The goal of this role is to ensure that operations are carried out productively to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
Brief Description of Job Duties
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with the companies vision.
- Organise workflow.
- Receive complaints and resolve problems.
- Liaising with production planning department.
- Creating job plans for the shop floor.
- Prioritising workload.
- Motivating, encouraging and guiding employees.
- Liaising with the recruitment agency.
- Daily meetings.
- Health and safety checks.
- Advising on work in progress.
- At least 5 years in a production supervisory role.
- 5’s knowledge,
- Health and safety knowledge.
- Metal stamping knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills are paramount to effectively convey the goals, expectations, and changes that will be necessary to the team.
- Company Pension.
- 25 days holiday & bank holiday
- Free parking.
This is a permanent vacancy with working hours of 07:30 – 16:00 Monday – Thursday and 07:30 – 12:00 on a Friday.
Salary – £35,000 + overtime and bonuses
To be considered for this Production Supervisor role please click “Apply”
Oliver Rae is an Established Recruitment Business with offices based in the West Midlands. We supply Temporary and Permanent Staffing to a range of sectors.