Oliver Rae is currently seeking experienced Sales Administrator / Order Processor in the Wednesbury area to join a well-known manufacturer. The successful candidate will be processing orders for the busy sales department.
Monday to Friday 08:00-16:30
Brief Description of Job Duties
- Review customer orders, create part descriptions, allocation of material, and raise production job cards.
- Process orders.
- Create invoices.
- Assisting customers ordering over the telephone.
- Working closely with other internal departments.
- Liaise with new and existing customers.
- Supplying customers with certificates to prove quality and traceability.
- Ability to work as an individual in achieving set targets and goals per day.
- Ability to work within a team in achieving monthly targets.
- Monitoring of profit expectations for specific customers.
- Company Pension.
- 26 days Holiday & BH.
- Free parking.
- Free Hot drinks.
- Death in service.
This is a permanent vacancy with working hours of 08:00 – 16:30
Salary – £21,500
To be considered for this role please click “Apply”
Oliver Rae is an Established Recruitment Business with offices based in the West Midlands. We supply Temporary and Permanent Staffing to a range of sectors.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £21,500.00 per year