Oliver Rae is currently seeking Sales Administrator in Aldridge to join a busy manufacturing business.
If you are someone who is willing to go the extra mile for your customer, we are looking for you.
- Answer questions about products or the company.
- Understand customer requirements.
- Data Entry & update customer information in the database.
- Taking and processing orders.
- Contacting leads, enquiring about potential orders.
- Maintaining relationships.
- Grievances and escalating to sales executive to investigate.
- Ensuring sales targets are met.
- Recording sales and progress.
- Proven experience as a sales administrator or other sales background.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota.
- Computer literate and able to learn/work with relevant computer programs.
- Experience in Sage 200 software is advantageous,
To be considered for this role please click “Apply” to be considered or please call 01922 895 635 for more information.
Oliver Rae is an Established Recruitment Business with offices based in Walsall and Halesowen. We supply Temporary and Permanent Staffing to a range of sectors
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.