A fantastic new opportunity has become available for a Recruitment Consultant within our branch in Aldridge.
This Recruitment Consultant role will require someone to make a high level of outbound calls each day to potential candidates and clients to network through the current client database, building strong relationships and attracting new customers along the way. This sales role is within the Logistics, Food Production, Manufacturing, and Engineering sectors.
We are seeking someone dedicated and passionate about achieving results. If you bring high energy, positivity, dedication, and a “can do” attitude then this role may be for you. Your role will grow and develop as the company grows and so we are looking for someone who is willing to commit to the long-term vision of the business.
Outbound sales calls.
Building relationships with new clients.
Keeping the company database up to date with compliant information.
Scheduling meetings to discuss opportunities.
Advertising job vacancies on various job boards.
Speaking with candidates to sell them our fantastic opportunities.
Conducting registrations and interviews.
Providing training and inductions to new workers.
Ensuring all paperwork is compliant.
Right-to-work checks – electronic and face-to-face.
Monday – Thursday 08:30 – 17:00 Friday 08:30 – 16:00
Our Ideal Candidate
- Must have a driving licence and own vehicle due to attending meetings.
- Has confidence to present complex solutions that meet the customers’ needs.
- Has the natural ability to connect with customers and maintain external relationships.
- Values putting the customer at the heart of any solutions offered.
- Passionate about your career and you will be keen to progress and take your career to the next level.
- You are a commercial thinker, with the ability to identify and maximise revenue opportunities.
Salary £22,000 – £24,000 (dependent on experience)
Excellent uncapped commission scheme – commission paid every month based on your targets.
Your birthday off every year (this is not taken out of your 28 days)
Increasing annual leave after 2 years’ service.
Application cut off date 21.11.2023.