Oliver Rae is an established Recruitment Business that specialises in supplying Temporary and Permanent staffing to a range of specialist sectors. What sectors do we work in? Manufacturing, Engineering, Food Production, Commercial, Logistics and Labour sectors. We are seeking outgoing, driven individuals to join our fun, friendly and thriving team.
Why work for us?
If you want to work for a growing new business with a management team that cares about you and your career then look no further than Oliver Rae. We are looking for passionate and driven individuals that can join our journey to becoming the number one choice for businesses within our sectors in the West Midlands. With exciting growth plans including new offices, new employees and new projects we are in need of a Recruitment Administrator to assist with this.
- Dealing with high – inbound calls. (No outbound sales calls)
- Head hunting candidates.
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Ordering stock and supplies for both offices.
- Guiding and coaching applicants through the hiring process.
- Inputting data into the CRM system.
- Conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews.
- Speaking with candidates regarding vacancies that we have available in the area.
- Payroll duties – inputting data into costing sheets.
- Creating job specifications.
- Liaising with Job Centres and Local Charities.
- Sending out applications.
- Reference requests.
Working hours Monday to Thursday 8:30 – 17:00 & 08:30 – 16:00 on a Friday
- Excellent telephone manner.
- IT Literate (Including Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook)
- Confident in approaching the public with opportunities.
- Well organised and able to work in a fast-paced, high-pressurised environment.
- Driver preferred to travel between locations – travel expenses will be paid.
- GCSE’s Grade C / Above in Maths and English – this is essential