Oliver Rae is currently seeking a Quality Inspector in Tyesley. To work within a busy manufacturing and distribution site.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:30 & 15:00 finish on a Friday
- Quality inspection of all products to ensure they meet the requirements of the specifications.
- Assisting in the resolution of customer service issues by supporting stock checks.
- Responding with a high sense of urgency to quality issues and communicating effectively.
- Assisting in the reduction of scrappages with investigations on the shop floor.
- Producing reports based on findings.
- Maintaining records of testing.
We require someone with experience for this permanent vacancy.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritise workload and determine appropriate cause for action.
Do you want to work for a company where they put their employees values at the heart of the business? Somewhere you are looking to grow and develop? Look no further and click apply now!
To find out more about the role please call us on 01922 895 635.
Oliver Rae is an Established Recruitment Business with offices based in Walsall and Halesowen. We supply Temporary and Permanent Staffing to a range of sectors.