Are you a Quality Inspector / CMM Inspector with experience in a Foundry? Look no further as Oliver Rae have an excellent CMM Inspecting position working within a state of the art BRAND NEW facility in Walsall.
This is an exciting new role!
- A strong technical understanding of a quality casting.
- Ability to run a CMM Machine
- Ability to use machining methodology.
- Ability to read technical drawings.
- Ability to use Prismo Gauges and other measuring equipment.
- Ability to work to tight tolerances.
- At least 3 years in a quality inspection role.
Working hours for the Quality Inspector are;
06:00 – 14:00 / 14:00-22:00 (Rotating)
Basic rate £15 – £15.50
Overtime rates between £20 – £31 per hour
A permanent vacancy working for a growing business.
To be considered for this role Quality Inspector please click “Apply” to be considered or please call 01922 895 635 for more information.
Oliver Rae is an Established Recruitment Business with offices based in Walsall and Halesowen. We supply Temporary and Permanent Staffing to a range of sectors.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £15.00-£15.50 per hour