Oliver Rae is currently recruiting for experienced Production Operatives to workwith a local manufacturer in Oldbury.
Does the below sound like you? Don’t hesitate – apply now!
Our client is looking for reliable, driven, candidates that aren’t afraid of getting stuck in and achieving production targets. This job can be quite repetitive therefore, if you are someone who doesn’t enjoy a repetitive job this will not be for you.
Brief Description of Job Duties:
- Lifting and loading – This can be quite heavy and the products are delicate therefore, you would need to be physically fit for this role.
- Quality inspecting parts – visually checking over products to ensure they meet company standards.
- Assembling products and fitting accessories on the items.
- Reading a measuring tape.
- Operating machinery once fully trained.
- Ensuring production runs smoothly if your usual tasks are complete, helping in other areas will be required.
Weekly pay – PAYE.
Working hours & pay:
There are two shifts available they are fixed not rotational.
06:00 – 14:00 £10.42 per hour
14:00 – 22:00 £11.45 per hour
This is working for a company with easy transport links. This is a temporary to permanent vacancy if you are suitable after 12 weeks.
To be considered for this Production Operative role please click “Apply” to be considered or please call 01922 895 635 for more information.
Oliver Rae is an Established Recruitment Business with offices based in Walsall and Halesowen. We supply Temporary and Permanent Staffing to a range of sectors.