Oliver Rae is seeking an experienced Operations Manager to work within a growing foundry. This role will be working alongside a supportive senior management team made up of a Quality Manager, Manufacturing Manager, and Managing Director. If you are an ambitious, lead from the front operations manager with Foundry experience then this role may be perfect for you!
Brief description of duties
· Responsible for operations management of two sites.
· Planning and coordinating activities to ensure production and quality meats specification.
· Ensure all activities are performed in line with established operating procedures.
· Working with accordance to the Quality Management Systems.
· Assist works manager with production plans and strategies.
· Ensuring safety and efficiency – implementing plans to move forward.
· Achieve monthly business objectives.
· Ensure plant equipment.
· Assist HR with any issues related to foundry operations such as Inductions, Training and Appraisals.
· Promote ideas to optimise productivity and output.
· Manage all KPI’s.
· Recommend and implement projects to improve business performance.
· Ensuring all relevant checks are completed.
· Authorising hours for all operatives, team leaders, and supervisors.
· Developing and improving skills and knowledge of the team.
· Maintain documentation.
· Utilise and lead FMEA and PFMEA.
· Working towards 5S.
Requirements for this role
· Must have Foundry Operations Management Experience
40 hour working week – flexible on start times before 05:00am – 07:00am
£40,000 – £50,000
To be considered for this Operations Manager vacancy please click “Apply” now. Call us on 01922 895 635 for more information.
Oliver Rae is an Established Recruitment Business with offices based in Walsall and Halesowen. We supply Temporary and Permanent Staffing to a range of sectors.