Are you a methods engineer with experience in a Foundry? Look no further as we have an excellent position working alongside the Operations Director. This role will be designing and developing high-volume castings.
- A strong technical understanding of a foundry or similar methods and processes.
- Expert in CAD (preferably Solidworks)
- Expert in casting simulation (preferably Magmasoft)
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining BOMS
- Knowledge of CAM and tooling manufacturing
- Proficient in the use of PLM or PDM Software
Brief description of duties
- Bill of materials ensuring cost estimations and feasibility reviews for the manufacturing plant.
- Design and develop tooling for new products.
- Test method concepts through simulation software.
- Document activities through an internal PLM system.
- Working alongside the tool makers.
- Assisting the sales department in order generation.
- Liaising with customer’s technical enquiries.
- Assisting the quality department.
08:00 16:30 Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 13:00 Friday
A permanent vacancy working for a growing business.
To be considered for this role please click “Apply” to be considered or please call 01922 895 635 for more information.
Oliver Rae is an Established Recruitment Business with offices based in Walsall and Halesowen. We supply Temporary and Permanent Staffing to a range of sectors.