Oliver Rae is currently seeking an experienced Machine Operator in Oldbury to join a steel distributor.
This role is a 12-week temporary to permanent vacancy.
Shifts are rotating Monday to Friday 6am-2pm & Monday to Thursday 2pm-10:30pm with Friday off
Pay rate £11.05 per hour
- Prepare and operate CNC and other machinery.
- Performing tasks such as turning, milling, grinding etc.
- Reading mechanical drawings.
- Loading materials onto the machines.
- Monitor machinery and make any adjustments if required.
- Quality checking and inspecting.
- Completing documentation.
- General Warehouse duties required including use of forklift and overhead crane.
- Experience CNC operating.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings.
- SAP knowledge within a Warehouse environment would be an advantage.
- Valid FLT licence.
- Must be flexible to work overtime if needed.
- May require travelling to attend meetings/training.
To be considered for this role please click “Apply” to be considered or please call 01922 895 635 for more information.
Oliver Rae is an Established Recruitment Business with offices based in Walsall and Halesowen. We supply Temporary and Permanent Staffing to a range of sectors.