Oliver Rae is currently seeking experienced Food Production Operatives in Kingswinford to work with a leading food manufacturer. If a long-term career with excellent prospects within a thriving industry is something you are looking for then please apply today!
- Monday – Friday 06:30 – Finish (Typically 4pm – 5pm) / Monday – Friday 07:30 – finish (Typically between 4pm – 5pm)
- Immediate starts available!
- Cutting, trim and prepare lamb carcasses prior to the butchering process.
- Working with a knife, full training is given therefore; we do not require any experience.
- Quality inspection, visually checking the product as it works its way around the production line.
- Heavy lifting and loading.
Monday – Friday 06:30 – Finish (Typically 4pm – 5pm) / Monday – Friday 07:30 – finish (Typically between 4pm – 5pm)
£424.00-£675.00 (Piece Rate dependent on production and skill level)
This role is 12 weeks temporary to permanent therefore after the 12 weeks the company will give you a contract and take you on permanently. Whilst you are working with Oliver Rae you will receive weekly pay, PAYE we do not operate any umbrella schemes.
This role is working for one of Europe’s Largest food distributors – with excellent working environments, staff values, benefits, company culture, and much more! Supplying the nation’s retailers with the highest quality products.
To be considered for this role please click “Apply” to be considered. Or please call 01922 895 for more information.