Oliver Rae is currently seeking experienced Fasteners Administrator in the Wolverhampton area to join a well known manufacturer. The successful candidate will be reviewing customer orders and creating certifications to ensure the traceability and the quality of the products.
Monday to Friday 08:00-16:30
Brief Description of Job Duties
- Review of customer orders, create part descriptions, allocation of material, raise production job cards.
- Provide technical support to other areas of the business, including the sales team and manufacturing.
- Working closely with other internal departments.
- Liaise with new and existing customers.
- Supplying customers with certificates to prove quality and traceability.
- Ability to work as an individual in achieving set targets and goals per day.
- Ability to work within a team in achieving monthly targets.
- Monitoring of profit expectations for specific customers.
- Experienced in creating certificates for traceability.
- Company Pension.
- 26 days Holiday & BH.
- Free parking.
- Free Hot drinks.
- Death in service.
This is a permanent vacancy.
Salary – £25,000-£28,000 DOE