Oliver Rae is seeking a dynamic and experienced Factory Supervisor to join one of valued customers in West Bromwich. This role will be responsible for overseeing the production activities for the aluminium division ensuring that goods are produced timely and efficiently.
We are looking for someone who has experience in managing up to 20 people.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience as a Factory Supervisor or similar role.
- Demonstrated proficiency in production and inventory management systems.
- Ability to identify and resolve production-related issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills, and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry.
- An ideal candidate will have a track record for improving staff morale, increasing efficiency or for other measurable improvements in their team.
What can our client offer you?
- Salary of £30,000
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Career progression
- Pension Scheme
- Health Shield
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme
- Long Service Awards and additional holiday entitlement
- 07:00 – 16:30 Monday – Friday
If you would like to be a part of a growing business that really looks after their employees, please don’t hesitate and apply now!
This is working for a company with easy transport links. This is permanent role employed directly through the company.
To be considered for this Factory Supervisor role please click “Apply” to be considered or please call 01922 895 635 for more information.