Electrical Maintenance Engineer £40,000 per annum OTE – £50,000 – £60,000 with overtime.
Oliver Rae is working in partnership with a well-known automotive manufacturer in the Dudley area. They are seeking an experienced Electrical Maintenance engineer with a manufacturing background.
This is a great time to join this well-established company which has an excellent reputation within its industry and is now looking to expand due to its recent success.
- Electrical maintenance across machinery on the manufacturing site.
- Fault finding on predominantly electrical faults.
- Undertake internal audits to ensure work is caried out to the required standard.
- Provide support to the leaders and managers of te business to achieve daily targets and enhance the capabilities and performance of the manufacturing plant.
- Create and upkeep a list of spare for all key machinery.
- Keep a log of contact numbers for breakdowns and spares.
- Continually measure and improve performance logging all breakdown actions and timings.
- Diagnostics and repairs.
- Responsible for ordering parts and liaising with suppliers.
- Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer
- City & Guilds 18th
06:00 – 14:00 & 14:00 – 22:00 (Rotating) + Overtime
Salary may be negotiable depending on experience
Please call Oliver Rae on 01922 895 635 for further information or please click apply now to be considered for this permanent role.
Oliver Rae is a Recruitment Business based in Walsall and Halesowen. Oliver Rae supplies Temporary and Permanent staffing to a range of specialist sectors.