Oliver Rae is currently seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer in Stourbridge to join a Manufacturing Business.
Are you an experienced Electrical Maintenance engineer who is seeking a job with flexible hours working days? This role may be perfect for you! A great time to join a well-established business who has an excellent reputation within their industry.
- Electrical maintenance across machinery on the manufacturing plants.
- Fault finding.
- Minimising down time.
- Diagnostic and repairs.
- Responsible for ordering parts and liaising with suppliers.
- Reactive and preventative maintenance across the site.
- Implementing improvements.
- PAT / Electricial Testing.
- Working with PLC’s.
- Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer
- City & Guilds 17th
- Level 3 Electrical Installations
- Strong Fault-Finding Ability
This role is a permanent vacancy employed directly through the company.
Starting salary is £37,500 – 40 hours per week
Overtime rate – £22.03 per hour
To be considered for this Electrical Maintenance Engineer role please click “Apply” to be considered or please call 01922 895 635 for more information.
Oliver Rae is an Established Recruitment Business with offices based in Walsall and Halesowen. We supply Temporary and Permanent Staffing to a range of sectors.