Oliver Rae is currently seeking an Experienced Administrator in the Wednesbury area to join a state of the art manufacturer.
We are seeking the perfect candidate to assist with compliance and legislation to ensure all health and safety is up to date.
Monday to Friday 8am to 430pm – 1 x 30 minute unpaid lunch break.
- Providing admin support relating to health and safety.
- Esnuring all records are up to date.
- Arranging staff training courses and certificates.
- Esnuring PPE/Workwear stock levels are accurate.
- Inductions & packs.
- managing the mail box/priting/filing etc.
- Must be IT Proficient.
- Good communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Company Pension.
- 23 days Holiday & BH.
- Free parking.
- Free Hot drinks.
- Death in service x 1 annual salary.
This is a permanent vacancy.
To be considered for this role please click “Apply” to be considered or please call 01922 895 635 for more information.
Oliver Rae is an Established Recruitment Business with offices based in the West Midlands. We supply Temporary and Permanent Staffing to a range of sectors.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,760.00 per year