Oliver Rae is seeking an Accounts Assistant to work within Accounts and Credit Control within a manufacturing business in Wednesbury.
Brief description of duties
- Ensuring that invoices are in order to be processed.
- Ensuring that payments are collected from customers in a timely manner.
- Identifying and resolve disputes.
- Approve invoices and credit notes.
- Analysing potential risks.
- Inputting data into company bespoke account software.
- Running customer statements.
- Setting up new customers.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Checking VAT calculations on invoices.
- Keeping excel spreadsheets up to date.
Requirements for this role
- Must be proficient in excel and formulas.
- Must have accounts and credit control experience.
08:00 – 16:30 Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 13:00 Friday
30 minute lunch break
£25,000 – £27,000 (dependent on experience)
This could be a Temporary to Permanent, Fixed term contract or Permanent Contract dependent on your needs.
To be considered for this Accounts Assistant vacancy please click “Apply” now. Call us on 01922 895 635 for more information.
Oliver Rae is an Established Recruitment Business with offices based in Walsall and Halesowen. We supply Temporary and Permanent Staffing to a range of sectors.