Oliver Rae has partnered with one of the world’s largest steel processors and due to a considerable amount of growth over the last 6 – 12 months, they are now seeking committed workers to join their manufacturing plants within the Black Country. If you are seeking a role working within a reputable business with excellent career opportunities, then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
If you have experience with Steel, Slinging, Lifting, Overhead Cranes, Machine Operating we would love to hear from you.
General Factory working duties such as
- Loading and Operating Machinery
- Overhead Crane Operating (Experience preferred; however, training will be given)
- Visual quality inspection – using micrometers
- Detecting machine breakdowns
- Setting and operating machines (Training given)
- Genera factory duties
06:00 – 14:00 & 14:00 – 22:00 & 22:00 – 06:00 (Must be flexible to work a 2 rotating shift pattern or 3 )
Rate of pay
£10.00 – £12 (Pay dependent on shift allowance)
This job is a Temporary to Permanent role working for one of our established clients.
Please call 01922 895 635 for further information or please click apply now to be considered.