Oliver Rae is working with a well-established food manufacturer within the Kingswinford area. We have roles available across multiple sections within their business.
We are seeking dedicated and reliable Warehouse Operatives / Meat Packers to join their great team.
– Cutting, weighing, and processing raw lamb.
– Packing, labeling, and storing products.
– Working on a busy production line.
– Visual quality control.
– No experience is necessary. However, you must be able to work at a fast pace and be able to lift 10kg – 15kg.
– Reliable, hard-working, and committed.
Hours of work
Monday – Friday 06:00 – 16:00
(Must be able to get to Kingswinford for 6 am start)
Pay rate – £9.25 per hour
12 weeks temporary to permanent
Please click apply now to be considered for this role or call 01922 895 635 for further information.