HGV Mechanic, HGV Technician – Permanent full-time up to Oliver Rae has a fantastic permanent opportunity available with one of our clients as a HGV Mechanic. The role is working for a leading recovery service based in the Black Country.
We are seeking someone experienced within HGV Mechanics for this role as it will be assisting the company within its growth. This opportunity will be permanent, full time and there is progression available.
· Repairing company vehicles in a safe and efficient manner
· Running defect and vehicle inspections.
· General maintenance and repair – Servicing, MOT preparations, gearbox, and engine repairs.
· Completing relevant paperwork.
· Ensuring health and safety compliance.
· Qualified HGV Mechanic (At least 5 years)
· Trailer knowledge
· CPC Digi and Preferably up to Class 1 Licence
Monday to Friday (Day shifts can vary but a typical day would be 08:00 – 18:00)
47.5 hour working week
Salary – Dependent on experience
£12 – £16 per hour (Completely dependent on experience)
Immediate start available
Please call Lauren on 01922 895 635 for more information or please click apply now to be considered.