Food Production Operatives – Walsall, Full time, Temporary to Permanent £8.91 – £10.00
We are working with a well-established food manufacturer within the Walsall area. We have 20-25 roles available across multiple sections within their business.
We are seeking dedicated and reliable operatives to join their great teams.
– Cutting, weighing, and processing raw meat products.
– Packing, labeling, and storing products.
– Working on a busy production line.
– Visual quality control.
– No experience is necessary, however, you must be able to work at a fast pace and be able to lift 5kg.
– Reliable, hard-working, and committed.
Hours of work
Monday – Friday 06:30 – 16:30
Pay rate – £8.91 for the first 10 weeks and then it raises to £10.00 per hour once taken on permanently by the client.
Overtime available paid at time and third in the week and time and a half on weekends.
Please click apply now to be considered for this role or call 01922 895 635 for further information.