Oliver Rae is currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant – Full Time
Do you have a mixed bag of experience ranging from – Credit control, purchase ledger, accounts assistant? Well, this role may be perfect for you! An opportunity has risen to work alongside a Finance Manager for an evergrowing Sheet Metal Fabrication business.
Brief Description of Job Duties:
- Credit control.
- Creating invoices.
- Chasing payments.
- Preparing monthly financial reports.
- Purchas ledger.
- Data entry.
- Working with excel spreadsheets (Must be proficient with formulas)
- Working on SAGE.
- Ensuring that invoices are in order to be processed.
- Ensuring that payments are collected from customers in a timely manner.
- Identifying and resolve disputes.
- Approve invoices and credit notes.
- Analysing potential risks.
- Running customer statements.
- Setting up new customers.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Checking VAT calculations on invoices.
Working hours & pay:
08:30-17:00 Monday – Friday
£26,000 (salary is negotiable dependent on experience)
This is a permanent vacancy employed directly through the company.
To be considered for this Accounts Assistant role please click “Apply” to be considered or please call 01922 895 635 for more information.
Oliver Rae is an Established Recruitment Business with offices based in Walsall and Halesowen. We supply Temporary and Permanent Staffing to a range of sectors.